Sample 4 Week Menu for Lunch and Dinner

Sunday, February 20, 2011


This is my meal plan for lunch and dinner for the next 4 weeks. I use this menu as a base and build off of it. For example, the main dish of lunch may be mac & cheese, but I will add applesauce or veggie sticks or both. Same with spaghetti - sometimes I add TVP 'meat' balls, sometimes I add vegetables or we may just have it with pasta sauce only. And our spicy gravy biscuits are often accompanied by eggs and fruit. If you have some great additions, I'd love to hear about them.

A few items may need some explanation:

OYO - On Your Own - Everyone in the house makes their own meal with whatever is in the house, including leftovers.

EAT OUT - Pretty straightforward, eating out as a family.

Chik - mean faux chicken meat products, usually the strip or breaded patty type.

Dogs/Burgers - the vegetarian kind for me, the meat for everyone else.

0 comments: