How Sweet!

Wednesday, June 30, 2010
People often ask me if I miss meat and the answer is "No, not at all".  But... the fact is I miss the ease, the convenience of meat. It is so easy to grab a bite on the run if you arent a veg.


I got "meatted" just this past week. I snarfed a few Salsa Verde Doritos before I looked at the ingredients and wouldn't you know it... chicken. GRRRR


One of the categories where we have noticed a struggle is sweets. Teagan enjoyed marshmallows and gummy treats and things with icing. All of those items (or very many really, the easiest ones to find) contain gelatin.


I found this company today and I can't wait to try them out. 


Sweet & Sara


Now there are recipes online so you can make your own veg marshmallows but I wouldn't call it an easy process. I will just stick with supporting great veg companies and leave the frustration to them. I can't wait to try a S'more!


~Venus

0 comments: